Saturday, April 12, 2008

Surprise day off..

The weekend in Jordan is Friday Saturday. This Saturday was parents' day here at King's academy so we had a lot of activities and not much rest. Of course there was not much time to work on my TIP either!
Luckily our headmaster, in his wisdom decided that tomorrow will be a headmaster's day off!!
I will use that time so wisely!!
Here is what I noticed about my TIP:
  • The research I've done has been a great tool in helping me assess myself and my teaching practices.
  • My students have really benefited from this, because the evidence immediately lent itself to real solutions.
  • i have more confidence when I convince teachers that technology is the way to go, since I now have evidence to back it up!

Anyway... as the time for this project winds down.. I am learning a lot and hopefully this is reflected in how I approach things.

Now..I will enjoy that day off..

1 comment:

david santos said...

Hello, Fatina!
Congratulations for your will of learning and it enjoys this day of very well.
Have a nice weekend.